1. On the day of your flight, please check the weight and dimensions of your luggage before leaving for the airport. We will need these and the weights of all passengers to confirm that they are within the operating capabilities of our aircraft.
2. All charters must be paid in advance. A credit card or cash deposit is required to reserve the aircraft. Cancellations must be reported to our office at least 48 hours in advance of scheduled flight. No-shows will be billed the full amount of the charter fare. Fares are not guarantees until a deposit is received.
3. Executive HeliJet is not responsible for any departure taxes or other fees assessed by any government agency.
4. Children under two (2) years of age may travel in parents/ guardians lap or approved child safety seat. Children over the age of two (2) must occupy their own seat.
5. Passengers are not permitted to bring open containers of food or beverages aboard the aircraft.
6. Executive HeliJet reserves the right to decline boarding to any passenger exhibiting inappropriate behavior such as drunk or disorderly conduct, hostile or threatening actions/ language or any demeanor deemed unfit for flight. No refund will be granted in these instances.
7. Pilots of Executive HeliJet have ultimate authority in determining if a flight commences or not. While Executive HeliJet will make every effort to fulfill the obligations of the chartered flight, the pilot-in-command may use his/her judgement to cancel any flight if they feel: I. The safety of the flight is in any way compromised. II. The limitations of the aircraft would be exceeded. III. The guidelines set forth by Executive HeliJet cannot be complied to.
8. Executive HeliJet is not liable for any delays that are a result of weather, Air Traffic Control, mechanical problems or other unforeseen events beyond the control of the pilot or Executive HeliJet.